Your Daily Warm-Up: An Overhead Look At Culture
Your Daily Warm-Up is a list of things we think you should see through the lens of style. Today’s edition is geared towards culture and an overall look at what people are generally chatting about.
- The Most Memorable Celebrity Outfits of 2013. Kanye makes masks a thing, Drake wears a Dada shortsuit and more. [Complex]
- Supreme collaborates with Timberland to evolve and bring back a street classic: the boot. [Highsnobiety]
- Kid CuDi releases a new song named “Satellite Flight,” which is the lead single of his forthcoming EP, “Satellite Flight: The Journey To Mother Moonatellite.” [Hypebeast]
- A style profile on Chris Black, a New York City based producer, manager, advisor, strategist and fashion industry insider. Interesting look at the new generation of cool. [Harry’s]
- Technology giants Apple and Google both release videos that mark the year’s end. Apple’s is more emotional, while Google’s is directed more at the sheer mass who use their search function every day. [Apple / Google]