Your Daily Warm-Up: A Possible Return of Outkast at Coachella, Jeff Staple’s Top 50 Streetwear T-Shirts and More
Your Daily Warm-Up is a list of things we think you should see through the lens of style.
- Rumors are surfacing that Outkast is possibly headlining Coachella next year. [Billboard]
- GQ names Pharrell Willliams “Hitmaker of the Year 2013.” Hit song after hit song, this one is on point. [GQ]
- Spike Lee talks Oldboy and a music playlist inspired by the film. [Complex]
- A clothing company named Steadbrook produces collaboration garments with photographers and their VSCO-edited images. [Hypebeast]
- Jeff Staple puts together a comprehensive list of the Top 50 Streetwear T-Shirts of All Time. [Complex]