Your Daily Warm-Up: November 19th, 2013 – Kanye Makes Two Appearances, A Street Culture History Lesson and More
In this daily series called “Your Daily Warm-Up,” we’ll be running down links and things we think you should see through the lens of style.
- Debuting the “Bound 2” music video on The Ellen Show, Kanye West releases a video starring his fianceé Kim Kardashian. [Pitchfork]
- Street culture historian Bobbito Garcia releases the 10th Anniversary edition of the book named “Where’d You Get Those?” A book profiling over 400 sneakers in a highly illustrated manner. [Highsnobiety]
- Chance the Rapper had a special and memorable attendee at his concert the other night: Madonna. [ILLROOTS]
- What would Kanye dress like if he grew up in Brooklyn? This article takes on that question with how different neighborhoods in Brooklyn would affect his style. [Complex]
- The second trailer for the upcoming film Need For Speed starring Aaron Paul has surfaced. Give it watch! [Highsnobiety]
- To get a little bit of street style culture in the morning, we’re watching the 20th History Movie on A BATHING APE. [freshness]